Thank you to everyone who joined us July 1! We will be back again Sun Aug.5, 11am - 3pm on Fulton Street at Larkin.
This FREE family-friendly event will feature recreational activities for all ages, a selection of bar and street food offerings curated by Off the Grid, music and promotional appearances by Bonneville San Francisco KMVQ 99.7 FM, an open-air bazaar with one-of-a-kind goods created by local artisans from SF Etsy: San Francisco Bay Area Etsy Team, and DIY arts and crafts activities.
August 5th event highlights include street soccer, where everyone can play and compete for prizes; a Make-Your-Own-Slime booth; a book sale booth by the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library; and a chance to play your friends in family in a game of giant scrabble, brought to you by 826 Valencia! Find more information at our Facebook event page
Come out and shop in the SF Etsy Open Air Marketplace.
August's featured vendors are:
- Messy Playkits: DIY slime and other fun activities for kids and kids at heart
- Shiny Notions: Handcrafted and Handmade Jewelry
- Woop Woop Fine Foods: - Flavor-forward, attractively packaged gluten-free treats that appeal to a wide variety of humans
- MorninGlorias: Intricate beaded flowers and other seed bead jewelry, hair pieces, decor items - mostly made from beadwork wire wrap technique from the Victorian Era
- CanDid Art: Handmade Jewelry & Body Chains influenced by African visual culture and cosmic geometry using metal and natural stones
- Life Adventure Cards: Classy and Sassy Cards for all occasions
- LicensePL8art: Home Decor for the California Lover in all of us
- Lacson Ravello: Women's fashion that is designed, patterned, cut, and sewn in the SF Bay Area
- Somnia City: Original designs showcased on a variety of products such as t-shirts, ties, enamel pins, scratchboard art prints, robot light switch covers and other hand-painted housewares
- Weird Vanity: Custom pet portraits, glass paintings, wood paintings, watercolor bookmarks, handmade greeting and post cards
- Woo Garden: We focus on crafting original, innovative delicious jams that change minds and win hearts
- Slow Moon Rise: Hand-printed, nature-inspired, graphical apparel
- Kindred Caramels: Caramels that are "dangerously delicious" in classic and unique flavors
- SoujanyaARao: Original acrylic canvas paintings as well as art prints. Inspired by the nature, love, books, Indian culture and all the beautiful things around creating Modern, Abstract, Pop Art, Indian art, Nursery art and more
- Starblast Co.: Zero Waste Bath & Body (soaps, whipped body butters, facial oils, toners)
- S for Sparkle: Handmade dainty jewelry inspired by the world
- Dirt Alley Designs: Hand screen-printed maze map art in which has transformed street grids into solvable puzzle mazes
- Decadent Minis: Scented Food Jewelry, Dollhouse Miniatures & More
Welcome to SF Etsy
We're a collective of over 2700 Etsy sellers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Just Added on Pinterest