Did you know that SF Etsy covers more than just San Francisco? We embrace makers from all over the Bay Area, including the North Bay and Wine Country. This Sun July 29th we'll be popping up at the beautiful Viansa Winery in Sonoma, California!
Come out and experience the best that wine country and SF Etsy has to offer. Welcome to your new favorite Sunday experience!
Over 20 local Etsy sellers will be showcasing wonderful art, skin care, jewelry, gifts and more in an idyllic setting. Viansa is the home to delicious wine, beautiful Instagram backdrops, a picnic area, pizza oven and on July 29th - a fun shopping experience featuring the SF Etsy Team.
The SF Etsy shopping will be located inside the winery event's AIR CONDITIONED space - grab a glass and shop local!
Join us! 12pm - 5pm - just a quick drive from SF and other Bay Area spots. Find more information at our Facebook page
Featured vendors* include:
*vendors subject to change
Lone Pine Art
Love A Bee LLC
Sparkle & Wine Studio
Two Rabbits Art
S for Sparkle
Waffles & Honey Jewelry
Light of Day Jewelry
Fleurette Sevin Recycled Glass
Jewel Box Terrariums
Beth Gabow Pottery
Petit Papillon Art
MAC Cutting Boards
The Weekend Store
Thank you to everyone who joined us July 1! We will be back again Sun Aug.5, 11am - 3pm on Fulton Street at Larkin.
This FREE family-friendly event will feature recreational activities for all ages, a selection of bar and street food offerings curated by Off the Grid, music and promotional appearances by Bonneville San Francisco KMVQ 99.7 FM, an open-air bazaar with one-of-a-kind goods created by local artisans from SF Etsy: San Francisco Bay Area Etsy Team, and DIY arts and crafts activities.
August 5th event highlights include street soccer, where everyone can play and compete for prizes; a Make-Your-Own-Slime booth; a book sale booth by the Friends of the San Francisco Public Library; and a chance to play your friends in family in a game of giant scrabble, brought to you by 826 Valencia! Find more information at our Facebook event page
Come out and shop in the SF Etsy Open Air Marketplace.
August's featured vendors are:
- Messy Playkits: DIY slime and other fun activities for kids and kids at heart
- Shiny Notions: Handcrafted and Handmade Jewelry
- Woop Woop Fine Foods: - Flavor-forward, attractively packaged gluten-free treats that appeal to a wide variety of humans
- MorninGlorias: Intricate beaded flowers and other seed bead jewelry, hair pieces, decor items - mostly made from beadwork wire wrap technique from the Victorian Era
- CanDid Art: Handmade Jewelry & Body Chains influenced by African visual culture and cosmic geometry using metal and natural stones
- Life Adventure Cards: Classy and Sassy Cards for all occasions
- LicensePL8art: Home Decor for the California Lover in all of us
- Lacson Ravello: Women's fashion that is designed, patterned, cut, and sewn in the SF Bay Area
- Somnia City: Original designs showcased on a variety of products such as t-shirts, ties, enamel pins, scratchboard art prints, robot light switch covers and other hand-painted housewares
- Weird Vanity: Custom pet portraits, glass paintings, wood paintings, watercolor bookmarks, handmade greeting and post cards
- Woo Garden: We focus on crafting original, innovative delicious jams that change minds and win hearts
- Slow Moon Rise: Hand-printed, nature-inspired, graphical apparel
- Kindred Caramels: Caramels that are "dangerously delicious" in classic and unique flavors
- SoujanyaARao: Original acrylic canvas paintings as well as art prints. Inspired by the nature, love, books, Indian culture and all the beautiful things around creating Modern, Abstract, Pop Art, Indian art, Nursery art and more
- Starblast Co.: Zero Waste Bath & Body (soaps, whipped body butters, facial oils, toners)
- S for Sparkle: Handmade dainty jewelry inspired by the world
- Dirt Alley Designs: Hand screen-printed maze map art in which has transformed street grids into solvable puzzle mazes
- Decadent Minis: Scented Food Jewelry, Dollhouse Miniatures & More
- Join us on the 1st Sundays of the month, July through November, for a block party in Civic Center Commons in San Francisco!
This family-friendly event will feature recreational activities for all ages, a selection of bar and street food offerings curated by Off the Grid, music and promotional appearances by Bonneville San Francisco KOIT 96.5 FM, an open-air bazaar with one-of-a-kind goods created by local SF Etsy artisans, and free DIY arts and crafts activities.
Spend your Sunday in the Commons: grab your groceries at the nearby Heart of the City Farmers' Market, play on the new playgrounds, check out the Asian Art Museum's FREE 1st Sundays and outdoor art activations at the Village Artist Corner, and join us for brunch and games.
The August 5th Block Party will kick-off the series with
Come out and shop in the SF Etsy Open Air Marketplace.
July's featured vendors are:
- Travel Inspired Art from Jennifer Clifford - https://www.jenniferclifford.net
- Hip-Hop Modern Enamel Pins from Good Dope Supply - https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodDopeSupplyCo
- Modern meets Vintage Groovy Home Decor from Groovy Fisco - https://www.groovyfrisco.com
- Modern Colorful Geometric Jewelry from Clouds and Ladders - https://www.etsy.com/shop/Cloudsandladders
- The perfect SF Treasures from The Weekend Store - https://www.theweekendstore.com
- Huggable Whimsical Pillows from OodleBaDoodle - https://www.etsy.com/shop/OodleBaDoodle
- Sassy Cards and Enamel Pins from Leah Jachimowicz Coffee N Cream Press - https://www.coffeencreampress.com
- Perfect Laser Cut SF Gifts and Jewelry from Splendid Colors -
- When You Need The Perfect Words - Say Something Cards - https://saysomethingcards.com
- Beautiful Handmade Ceramics from Tina Fossella -
- Unique Hand Painted Home Decor - Glitterglobe Creations -
- Handmade Wood Burned Pieces from Sunni at Sunni Raney -
- San Francisco Photo Essays on Wood from Cuppa Fog Designs -
- Unique and Inspired Jewelry from Ferral Blue - http://www.feralbluejewelry.com
- Handbags and Fashion Illustrations Lovingly Made in SF - CharoCassandraBags.etsy.com
- Upcycled Books and Art from Rae -
- Affordable modern Handmade Jewelry from Adrienne Wiley of Frolick - https://shopfrolick.com
Gallery of Vendors
The Marker Hosts SF Etsy Local Handmade Pop-up Shop
Welcome to SF Etsy
We're a collective of over 2200 Etsy sellers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Just Added on Pinterest