- Join us on the 1st Sundays of the month, July through November, for a block party in Civic Center Commons in San Francisco!
This family-friendly event will feature recreational activities for all ages, a selection of bar and street food offerings curated by Off the Grid, music and promotional appearances by Bonneville San Francisco KOIT 96.5 FM, an open-air bazaar with one-of-a-kind goods created by local SF Etsy artisans, and free DIY arts and crafts activities.
Spend your Sunday in the Commons: grab your groceries at the nearby Heart of the City Farmers' Market, play on the new playgrounds, check out the Asian Art Museum's FREE 1st Sundays and outdoor art activations at the Village Artist Corner, and join us for brunch and games.
The August 5th Block Party will kick-off the series with
Come out and shop in the SF Etsy Open Air Marketplace.
July's featured vendors are:
- Travel Inspired Art from Jennifer Clifford - https://www.jenniferclifford.net
- Hip-Hop Modern Enamel Pins from Good Dope Supply - https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoodDopeSupplyCo
- Modern meets Vintage Groovy Home Decor from Groovy Fisco - https://www.groovyfrisco.com
- Modern Colorful Geometric Jewelry from Clouds and Ladders - https://www.etsy.com/shop/Cloudsandladders
- The perfect SF Treasures from The Weekend Store - https://www.theweekendstore.com
- Huggable Whimsical Pillows from OodleBaDoodle - https://www.etsy.com/shop/OodleBaDoodle
- Sassy Cards and Enamel Pins from Leah Jachimowicz Coffee N Cream Press - https://www.coffeencreampress.com
- Perfect Laser Cut SF Gifts and Jewelry from Splendid Colors -
- When You Need The Perfect Words - Say Something Cards - https://saysomethingcards.com
- Beautiful Handmade Ceramics from Tina Fossella -
- Unique Hand Painted Home Decor - Glitterglobe Creations -
- Handmade Wood Burned Pieces from Sunni at Sunni Raney -
- San Francisco Photo Essays on Wood from Cuppa Fog Designs -
- Unique and Inspired Jewelry from Ferral Blue - http://www.feralbluejewelry.com
- Handbags and Fashion Illustrations Lovingly Made in SF - CharoCassandraBags.etsy.com
- Upcycled Books and Art from Rae -
- Affordable modern Handmade Jewelry from Adrienne Wiley of Frolick - https://shopfrolick.com
Gallery of Vendors
Celebrate Pride Month and Wave your Rainbow Flag. The Pride Celebration in San Francisco helps to educate the world, celebrate freedom, commemorate LGBT heritage and gay culture. The San Francisco Pride Celebration and Parade is the largest gathering of the LGBT community in the nation, bringing out hundreds of thousands of attendees. So get inspired and shop for Pride designs and products all year round from the SFetsy team! Show your Support for the LGBTQ+ Community! See You at the 46th Annual San Francisco Pride Celebration on June 23/24th!
Welcome to SF Etsy
We're a collective of over 2200 Etsy sellers in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Just Added on Pinterest