Our Highly-Anticipated Annual Holiday Emporium
Let's get ready for the holidays!
Our 7th Annual Indie Holiday Emporium will be at Pier 27 in San Francisco this year. Save the date for Thanksgiving weekend, Sat. Nov. 30 & Sun. Dec. 1, 2019! RSVP here!
Want to be a vendor?
Sorry, but applications are closed for this year. Join the SF Etsy team for first notification when applications open next year.
We are a fully volunteer-run organization, and our holiday show is when we need the most help. Every little bit helps!
if you can volunteer, please let us know here
Make sure to join our team to get notified right when applications open.
Shoppers, want to get the most of our Indie Holiday Emporium? Check out our Shoppers' FAQ for what you need to know
Map of Vendors
We're still finalizing our vendors for 2019
But here is a Sneak Peek on Our Pinterest Board
Call for Volunteers
SF Etsy is a completely volunteer-run organization. That includes the planning and execution of all our shows. And we need your help!
Click here to apply to be a volunteer
Click here for more details from last year's volunteer schedule
How to Get There
The Indie Holiday Emporium will be at Pier 27 at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, and we are here to help you find parking and make your shopping experience wonderful. We recommend the following options so your shopping experience goes well!
- Arrange for your parking at a lot or garage nearby in advance of the show.
- Take MUNI! The F - Market Street & Wharves streetcar line runs along The Embarcadero.
- Take Uber or Lyft and have them drop you off right at the Pier.
- The San Francisco CALTRAIN is located at 700 4th Street near Townsend. From there, transfers can be made to MUNI buses and the F Streetcar line.
- Walk! Why not? The city of San Francisco is absolutely beautiful this time of year!
See You There!
Download Our Press Kit Here