Our Highly-Anticipated Annual Holiday Emporium
Let's get ready for the holidays!
Our 6th Annual Indie Holiday Emporium is back at Pier 35 in San Francisco this year. Save the date for Thanksgiving weekend, Sat. Nov. 24 & Sun. Nov. 25 2018! More details coming soon - and don't forget to RSVP on our Facebook event page!
Want to get in the door early? Do you like getting exclusive, designer swag? Buy a VIP ticket to get into Pier 35 early on Sunday, and experience the 2018 SF Etsy Indie Holiday Emporium and all 230 local makers EARLY! We have a limited number of VIP tickets for this exclusive early access to the event!
When you buy your ticket for VIP entrance to the 2018 SF Etsy Emporium, you will be greeted at the entrance Sunday morning beginning at 10am to get exclusive access to the show, a special VIP tote bag to carry all your goodies, custom limited edition designer enamel pin and a free drink from the bar to help you get in the holiday spirit.
Buy your VIP ticket here!
Want to be a vendor? Unfortunately applications have now closed. Make sure to join our team to get notified right when applications open.
Shoppers, want to get the most of our Indie Holiday Emporium? Check out our Shoppers' FAQ for what you need to know
Map of Vendors
We're still finalizing our vendors for 2018, but check out our vendors from our fantastic 2017 show: Map of Vendors
Call for Volunteers
SF Etsy is a completely volunteer-run organization. That includes the planning and execution of all our shows. And we need your help!
Click here to apply to be a volunteer
Click here for more details from last year's volunteer schedule
How to Get There
The Indie Holiday Emporium is at the Historic Pier 35 at Fishermans Wharf in San Francisco, and we are here to help you find parking and make your shopping experience wonderful. We recommend the following options so your shopping experience goes well!
- Arrange for your parking at a lot or garage nearby in advance of the show.
- Take MUNI! The F - Market Street & Wharves streetcar line runs along The Embarcadero and provides direct service to Pier 35. (Get off at the “Bay Street” stop, across from Pier 35 at the corner of The Embarcadero & Bay Streets).
- Take Uber or Lyft and have them drop you off right at the Pier.
- The San Francisco CALTRAIN is located at 700 4th Street near Townsend. From there, transfers can be made to MUNI buses and the F Streetcar line.
- Walk! Why not? The city of San Francisco is absolutely beautiful this time of year!
See You There!
Download our 2018 press kit here: